News 11/02/2016 23:05
The most romantic day of the year is here. Cupid is ready to start shooting love arrows and make people fall in love. Jewelry, perfums, flowers... they are some of the most typical presents for San Valentine's Day. Now it is turn to switch and give something diffferent as a present to your partner. Could you imagine a romantic getaway around Europe? Stop imaging! We arrange everything for you so that you get a real adventure as a present.
From all our destinations we have picked the 5 most romantic places of Europe, perfect cities for a getaway full of love.
1. Paris: if there is one city over Europe to live a love story it is the French capital. Going for a walk along the Seine river, staring at the sunset at Montmartre, eating a creppe in the middle of the "Champs-Élysées " or finishing up the day in front of the Eiffel Tower are some of the things you can do during your romantic getaway weekend.
2. Prague: this central Europe city is full of stories and romantic spirit. Crossing the Charles V bridge while listening to the flow of the river in the background and the sound of the violins will bring out the most romantic side from you. Going up the Petrin Hill to get a fascinating view over the city or simply getting lost around the streets of Prague will charm your parner.
3. Rome: known as the "endless city" is one of the best European options to conquer our partner. A walk around Piazza di Spagna, putting a padlock on Ponte Milvo, a picture with the romans in the Colosseum, a dinner by the candles light in the Trastevere and throwing coins "to get married" in the Fontana di Trevi are activites that you cannot miss for your romantic day in Rome.
4. Bruges: this city looks out of a fairy tale, which will make of your day a completely magic adventure. Sorrounded by canals, the city has a particular charm. You won't be able to resist to the exquisit chocolates available in many little stores around the city. In the Minnewaterpark, the"lake of love", you will enjoy a landscapefull of swans.
5. Budapest: not as much popular as other cities around Europe, this city will surprise you. The Danube River splits the city into 2 parts, and getting lost in each one will be an adventure. The Fisherman's Bastion, the Buda Castle and the The Széchenyi Chain Bridge are other options for your romantic day. However, if you prefer a complete relaxing day, we recommend that you go to one of the amazing spas that the city offers.
Now that we have taken you imaginarily through all these cities, it is time to decide which weekend suits you best to arrange a surprise for a different St Valantine's day celebration. For granted, with The Wonder Trip it will be full of love and romantic expiriences.Author: Lorena García
Subscribe to TheWonderTrip Newsletter and get the latest updates about trips, new cities and promotions!